Friday 28 December 2012

Food Recipe: Double Tomato Bruschetta

 Double Tomato Bruschetta

“A delicious and easy appetizer. The balsamic vinegar gives it a little bite. Dried basil can be substituted but it is best with fresh.” Like I’ve said before, my sister’s boyfriend Steve is a great cook. Once when they were visiting Bob and I in Chicago, he made these Double Tomato Bruschetta appetizers. They are a-mazing! No wonder they have a 5/5 rating on Allrecipes.com! My sister and I made them for my mom and aunt on Mother’s Day 2008, and they raved about them, so I made them when my mom and sister recently visited. I really don’t think you can go wrong with tomatoes and fresh basil, but the addition of sun-dried tomatoes elevates this bruschetta to a new level of yumminess. This is a must-try recipe!

1 comment: